- Mixers are available in either 50-gallon or 100-gallon sizes.
- Both size mixers are 30.5" wide, allowing passage through standard 32" doors.
- The 50-gallon mixer is 49.5" tall and the 100-gallon mixer is 64.5" tall, measured from the floor to the highest point, which is the top of the mix motor mounting flange.
- The access port (where chemicals are added) is 40" from the floor on the 50-gallon mixer, 57" from the floor on the 100-gallon mixer.
- Both size units include stainless steel stands as well as level-adjusting feet.
- Electrical components operate on a standard 115v-60 cycle, single-phase system. A 20 amp g.f.i. protected a.c. outlet should be provided. Custom configuration is available for international electrical systems.
- Proper use of the mixers requires a source of purified water that meets AAMI standard recommendations for dialysate water.
- Operation requires that a floor drain be located in reasonably close proximity.>
Our customers say it best:
"We chose Rockwell's Dri-Sate® Dry Acid System for all our clinics because it's the best. It mixes quickly and is 100% accurate. The case packaging is light-weight, it offers bath formulations for all machine types and the mixer's compact size allows easy installation through standard doorways. Best of all, less deliveries and no more drums."
Greg Crabtree, Area Technical Manager, West Florida Dialysis Clinics
"Bottom line... all of our clinics use the Dri-Sate® System because it saves money. By eliminating the 55 gallon drum we've eliminated the cost of pumping our own drums and we've recovered previously wasted acid which was left in the bottom of each drum after the pump-off. We have ten clinics using Dri-Sate® and when you add up our savings the number is huge."
Michael Williams, Technical Coordinator, Tennessee Kidney Clinics
"Dri-Sate® is so good because it's so simple. The powder comes in a light-weight box with handles and has all the ingredients inside to make 25 gallons of dialysate. It's actually easier to mix than bicarbonate. Plus, we've gotten rid of our drums, reduced our deliveries to monthly and have extra storage space."
Doyle Siglin, Chief Technician, Mercy Hospital Dialysis
"We use Rockwell's Dri-Sate® System exclusively because it brings so much value. It's less expensive than drums and it's given us more storage space. It's also easy to hook up, it mixes quickly and it's reduced our delivery frequency. I recommend it 100%."
Phillip Cope, Chief Biomedical Technician, Savannah Dialysis Specialists
"I've put the Dri-Sate® System in all five of our clinics because it beats any other product on the market. It's the smallest, quickest and easiest to operate, and it offers the most formula choices. Also, the Rockwell drivers and customer service department are the best we've ever had."
Dennis Ackerman, Technical Coordinator, Kidney Care P.C.