A Note about Children
ROCKWELL does not intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years old. At any time, any person (including the parent or guardian of such child whose information was provided to ROCKWELL) aware of ROCKWELL having been provided personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 18 may contact us at info@Rockwellmed.com.
A Note to Users Outside of the United States
Types of Data We Collect
We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our site and when you send us information or communications. "Personal Information" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data such as your gender and nationality. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Data, as described below.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
We collect Personal Information from you, such as first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, telephone number, as well as country when you sign up for certain newsletters, updates or request certain information from us. This is information that you choose to provide to us. You are not required to provide such Personal Information to us, but if you do not we may not send you certain information.
Personal Information Collected via Technology
Use of Your Data
- General Use. In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. You may elect to provide, and we may elect to gather, Personal Information through the Site so that we may send you additional information about ROCKWELL, such as medical information about a disease state or ROCKWELL products, or ROCKWELL investor information. We use the Personal Information you submit to us to respond to your requests for information, such as medical information about a disease state or ROCKWELL products, information about ROCKWELL corporate activities, or ROCKWELL investor information. Visitors to our Site will always have the right to opt out of receiving such information at any time (an "Opt Out Request") by contacting us at the phone number, mailing address or email provided on this website. After you send us an Opt Out Request, you will no longer receive communications from us, allowing a reasonable period of time for us to update our systems.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Site and services and improve site navigation. We reserve the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to Third Party Companies in its discretion.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Information (as described below), We may disclose Personal Information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Company or users of the products or related services.
- Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we do not generally sell, trade, share, or rent the Personal Information collected from our services to other entities. However, we may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to respond to your inquiries and to send you information about our products. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by Company. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Information with our contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
- Disclosure to Third Party Companies. We may enter into agreements with Third Party Companies. A Third Party Company may want access to Personal Information that we collect. As a result, we may disclose your Personal Information to a Third Party Company; however, we will not disclose your Personal Information to Third Party Companies for the Third Party Companies' own direct marketing purposes, unless you have "opted-in" by following the instructions we provide to allow such disclosure. If you have opted-in to receive e-mail communications from a Third Party Company and later wish to discontinue receipt of these e-mails, please contact the Third Party Company directly to update your preferences. The privacy policies of our Third Party Companies may apply to the use and disclosure of your Personal Information that we collect and disclose to such Third Party Companies. Because we do not control the privacy practices of our Third Party Companies, you should read and understand their privacy policies.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
Changes to Personal Information
You can access, update and/or delete your Personal Information by contacting us at the phone number, mailing address or email provided on this website. However, even if you delete or change your Personal Information, it may still be stored on other databases, including those kept for archival purposes. Should you elect to delete your Personal Information, it cannot be used by us or disclosed to third parties in the future unless required by law. Please also note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements).
Security of Your Personal Information
We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the security of your Personal Information by employing industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Only a restricted number of ROCKWELL employees may access the Personal Information we collect. ROCKWELL does not disclose email addresses or any other Personal Information to third parties unless required by law or regulation. Even though we have taken steps to protect your Personal Information from being intercepted, accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorized persons, we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
Personal and/or Anonymous Data Collected by Third Parties
We may also receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from other sources like telephone or fax, or from companies that provide our products or services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our website ("Third Party Companies"). We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our website in order to improve the products and services we provide.